Horwood Bagshaw Australian designed and built
Variable Rate Technology
Horwood Bagshaw’s innovative electric drive, variable rate Airseeders offer reduced costs and increased yields. The variable rate technology allows the operator to customise seed and fertiliser application to suit varying soil types and conditions. Ask your local dealer or contact Horwood Bagshaw for more information.
Horwood Bagshaw Australian designed and built Liquid Airseeders:
- Improve plant nutrition availability, reducing costs and increasing yields
- Ease of liquid handling and storage
- Less down time- liquids don’t need to be refilled as often
- More accurate placement of fertiliser bands
- Offer the ability to include trace elements and herbicides
Large wheel & heavy duty axle assemblies
Practical modular metering boxes
"Easy change" blending system
"On the go" seeding control
Maximise the benefits of timely and accurate sowing with a Horwood Bagshaw Airseeder to match your needs
Double Shoot with Blending
Double shooting with blending means delivery of:
- Fertiliser blended with seed in one hose.
- Fertiliser only in the second hose and placing them in different locations in the soil bed.
Mixing two fertilisers and placing them separate from the seed is also known as double shooting.
Using a Triple Bin Airseeder, it is possible to sow:
- Seed and fertiliser through one set of hoses.
- Urea through another.
Triple shooting with Blending means delivery of:
- Seed blended with fertiliser through one set of hoses.
- Fertiliser blended with urea through another.